We are fully aware of our duty to keep all customers' information confidential. In addition to our duty of confidentiality to customers, we shall at all times fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of customers. In particular, we observe the following principles, save otherwise appropriately agreed by the customers:
- Collection of personal data from customers shall be for purposes relating to the provision of logistics services or related services;
- All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data are accurate and will not be kept longer than necessary or will be destroyed in accordance with our internal retention period;
- Personal data will not be used for any purposes other than the data that were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
- Personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure;
- Customers shall have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us and that customers' request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
A customer's personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where permitted by the Ordinance or otherwise legally compelled to do so.